The Friends of the Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums
The Nonprofit that Supports the Museums
The Friends of The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that exists for the benefit of The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums.
Its specific purpose is to be the membership organization for The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums, to fundraise and provide financial support for The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums, to promote interest in the history of the tristate area, and to support the Museums in all their endeavors.
The Museums thrive on your support! Whether you make a financial contribution as a donor or member, volunteer your time, or share historical expertise or artifacts, you can make a difference! The City of Platteville remains the Museums’ largest donor, but The Friends of the Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums must raise $100,000 annually to continue the museum services our region holds so dear.
We encourage you to become a donor, to renew your membership, or to volunteer time. For more information on current needs, please contact Museum Director Erik Flesch at (608) 348-3301.
Friends of The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums Board of Directors
President - Deb Jenny
Vice President - Hap Daus
Treasurer - Duane DeYoung
Bill Van Deest
Become a member!
Annual Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission to museum galleries and grounds
- Unlimited FREE guided Mine Tours (May-October)
- Unlimited FREE Train Rides (May-October)
- Invitations to FREE member events such as Holiday Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides and the Friends Annual Meeting & Program
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Museums Newsletter and email updates
- Recognition in Newsletter