The Mining and Rollo Jamison Museums pursue excellence in regional and mining history.  We are located at the eastern end of Platteville’s Historic District. Visit us to tour the 1845 Bevans Lead Mine, ride in a 1931 mine train (weather permitting), and learn about the local history of Platteville and lead and zinc mining of the Upper Mississippi Valley.

  • Members Reception Tickets

    Members Reception Tickets

    The Mining & Rollo Jamison Museums are proud to announce a new exhibit focusing on the Big Badger Fair opening May 1, 2017. Platteville’s Big Badger Fair was the highlight of t… $20.00

In the Spotlight

The Mining and Rollo Jamison Museums are managed by the City of Platteville's Museum Department.  

405 E. Main St./P.O. Box 780
Platteville, WI  53818
(608) 348-3301
museums@platteville.org